[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster Memory Usage

Cameron Davison cameron.davison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:37:31 GMT 2011

Matthias,

Ideally we could get only the diff of the fix to 2.6.1 rather than all
of the features on the current trunk. Currently we are running with
the slave turned off because the memory pressure was stopping
publishes too often and causing the queues to back up considerably. Do
you have any timeline on when things will be QA'd or the next version
will be available with the fix? Would you know of any work around that
we could do rather than just turning off the slave? Thanks again for
all of your help tracking down this problem.

Cameron