[rabbitmq-discuss] For what applications are you using RabbitMQ?

Jim Apperly jim at rabbitmq.com
Tue Nov 22 21:06:37 GMT 2011

Another victim of the website reorganisation effort...

The original content linked to this, which is stale but still accessible:
http://delicious.com/alexisrichardson/rabbitmq

For use-cases, there is some some stuff that you may find useful here:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/how.html#specific-examples

Or perhaps even here:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/how.html#messaging-patterns

Jim