[rabbitmq-discuss] Is Connection is thead safe?

sameekmishra sameek at arosys.com
Tue Nov 22 08:29:22 GMT 2011

Thanks for reply.i have upload two files workerThread.java and
MQConnectionManager.java MQConnectionManager class reads configuration and
return rabbitmqconnection Object which is passed to workThread class.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32872176/workerThread.java workerThread.java
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32872176/MQConnectionManager.java
MQConnectionManager.java

Thanks