[rabbitmq-discuss] Amqphp - new release

Marek Majkowski majek04 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:51:57 GMT 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:57, Robin Harvey <harvey.robin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought you may be interested to know that I've just tagged a new release
> (0.9.2) of the Amqphp project, noteworthy changes in this version are:
>
>  * Support for persistent connections, channels and consumers in web
> servers.
>  * A new Factory component which can help externalize connection and broker
> configuration
>  * Improved event loop implementation allows the user more flexibility to
> escape from a consuming event loop
>  * Much improved user documentation:
> https://github.com/BraveSirRobin/amqphp/wiki/Documentation
>  * Simplified and consolidated the demos:
> https://github.com/BraveSirRobin/amqphp/tree/master/demos
>
> I'm starting out on my own in January so this is likely to be the last
> "major" release for a while, although I'll still be around to fix bugs.

Hi,

Sorry for a stupid question, but how does the `amqphp` relate
to `php-amqplib` we're using in tutorials?
    https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-tutorials/tree/master/php

If it's a different beast, I'd be more than happy to add this library
to our tutorials repo! (assuming someone will write the code,
following our strict tutorial style).

Cheers,
  Marek