[rabbitmq-discuss] CommandAssembler

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Fri Nov 18 12:50:21 GMT 2011

Ho Ben,

By 'this library' do you mean Tracer? Or was this question from another thread?
(Pun intended).

I've not seen races directly related to Tracer or Assembler, but there have been
some anomalies in shutdown in the Java Client---normally when the channels and
their connection were explicitly closed on distinct client threads.  Of course
the lack of thread-safety of the Java client in general might have given rise
to races.

We'd be happy to look at any evidence of these oddities, if you think we could
help in diagnosis.

Steve Powell
steve at rabbitmq.com
[wrk: +44-2380-111-528] [mob: +44-7815-838-558]