[rabbitmq-discuss] Disagreeing with the broker over argument type

Pieter de Zwart pdezwart at rubiconproject.com
Thu Nov 17 03:19:48 GMT 2011

I am having a disagreement with the broker and I am hoping one of you can act as a neutral third party. I am trying to create a queue with arguments using the rabbitmq-c library, and I think im giving a string, but the broker is complaining that I am passing in binary data.

I have attached the interesting portions of the code. Can someone take a peek and tell me who is right? And then tell the broker to stop being a whinny pain in the butt.

Thanks =)
Pieter