[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering problem

Pursanov Dmitry pursanovd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:25:16 GMT 2011

Matthias,
error was: no_running_cluster_nodes..By the way, if i restart on of the
servers- will the clustering work after it or i'll have to run commands
again(or should i write autocluster configuration in rabbitmq.config?..)?
Also i had web console plugin enabled on R1(tho dont think it was its
fault + Will have to enable it later again for some tests and statistics.).

--
DPursanov