[rabbitmq-discuss] configuring an header exchange binding in rabbitmq.cfg

Tom Cellucci tcellucci at apple.com
Mon Nov 14 19:22:17 GMT 2011

While the description may have been available in the spec, I suppose it was lost on me that the configuration file itself is somehow an implementation of that spec.  So a couple follow up questions:

* Do all the names / parameters in the specification correspond precisely with syntax in rabbitmq.config?

* If Exchange to Exchange Bindings are listed in the "extensions" section of the RabbitMQ documentation here: http://www.rabbitmq.com/extensions.html (presumedly non-standard), why would the feature also be present in the specification link you provided?

* A 'how-to' showing exchange-to-exchange binding in the shovel pages would be golden; seems it would be a fairly common scenario.

-Tom