[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Crash

Dave Greggory davegreggory at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 16:14:33 GMT 2011

:-(

Since we don't know what the problem is and it happens rarely, there's no way to confirm even after upgrading that the problem has been fixed. Is there any more information that we can provide so you can troubleshoot the problem? Should we open a ticket using our support contract with SpringSource/RabbitMQ support?