[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Shovel Management plugin not working

Mihir Mone mihirm at omc-international.com.au
Mon Nov 14 02:44:23 GMT 2011

Cheers mate, All hunky dory now.

I do have a doubt/suggestion though. What do the keyfile, certfile and
cacert fields in the source and destination columns show ? The MD5
hashes ? It becomes cumbersome since if you have a number of shovels
defined with SSL the page becomes very very large due to these fields.
Can't we just show the location of the files ? I know that suggestion
might be a security fail but then having the page become huge is also
not desirable. See attached image. Look how big the page is and I have
only 4 shovels defined at this point. We will potentially have around
12-13 in the near future.

Also I think the host field can be shown in plain text. I don't think
that would be a security risk.

Regards,
Mihir