[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't Determine Cause of 541 - INTERNAL_ERROR

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Fri Nov 11 14:29:36 GMT 2011

Frederic,

On 11/11/11 14:23, RENARD Frederic (MORPHO) wrote:
> How can you tell "initial call: gen:init_it/7" is the root cause ?
> (What does it mean ?)

The root cause is actually the {badmatch,false} in
rabbit_msg_store_ets:index:insert/2.

One needs a fairly in-depth knowledge of Erlang and rabbit to determine
that.

> How Can I know if a bug a has been opened for this issue ?

There isn't a bug for that specific error, but the code in that area has
changed a lot in the last few releases.

> Can I be sure the issue is not related to my application?

Yes. Nothing you do in your app should ever crash the broker.

Matthias.