[rabbitmq-discuss] Breaking API changes in JAva API 2.7.0

Cameron Davison cameron.davison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:59:03 GMT 2011

Why isn't there a setAddresses on the connection factory? You seem to
be recommending everyone wrap the connection factory in another
factory that then gets passed into your object that will need to get
connections to rabbit. It would make a lot more sense to be able to
set all the available addresses on the ConnectionFactory and then be
able to pass that around to things that would need to create
connections.

-Cameron Davison