[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem with creating cluster on Windows Server 2008 machines

evkdev at gmail.com evkdev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:36:20 GMT 2011

I’m trying to create a RabbitMQ cluster with 3 nodes (A, B and C) on 3 Windows machines.
I’m able to launch a node on each server, and able to join two of them (B and C) into one cluster.
However, I cannot join node A to that cluster, also cannot create a 2-node cluster with AB or AC. So the problem is definetly in some configuration of A server.
Erlang cookies are the same on all machines. Nodes are listen to specific network interface (not to all, as by default), all firewalls are off (for testing purposes).
The error message I see when trying to join A node to cluster: no_running_cluster_nodes, on the machine I’m trying to join to.
Any suggestions?