[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.7.0 is released

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 9 16:54:52 GMT 2011

Thanks for your note. Please use the rabbitmq-discuss mailing list.

Unfortunately, we have a lot of different pieces of documentation, generated from
code changes, markdown, xml, docbook and so on (see below).  [A valid response to
this point is 'you can't get there from here.']

In my limited experience, docbook comes with other issues, but we should
properly look into this.

Thank you for pointing out the formatting problems in the NDocProc-generated
API guide for the C# .NET client. I have raised a bug for this.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
Avoirdupois phr. 'Would you like peas with that?'
Abbey adj. Quite like an Abbe.
Definite phr. 'It's hard of hearing, I think.'
Modest n. The most mod.