[rabbitmq-discuss] read messages in the queue

Cameron Davison cameron.davison at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:58:19 GMT 2011

Jeffrey,

You mention that this is for debugging purposes. Maybe you would
benefit from turning on the firehose
http://www.rabbitmq.com/firehose.html during your debugging session.
This could give you a lot more insight into what is going into the
queue before you have to read it back out. I know that is not the same
as being able to read out of the queue, but still could help debug any
problems.

Cameron