[rabbitmq-discuss] Scientific journal publications on RabbitMQ

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Tue Nov 1 18:40:35 GMT 2011

There was an ACM queue article on the AMQP protocol, which Rabbit implements the protocol.
It's archived here:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/resources/Queuevol5no4_May2007.pdf

The Ocean Observatories Initiative makes use of RabbitMQ in their research.  You can find
more information here:

http://ci.oceanobservatories.org

although I don't know about specific references to it in their publications so you'll
have to dig a bit.

Best regards,
Jerry