[rabbitmq-discuss] PossibleAuthenticationFailureError

Paul Cowan dagda1 at scotalt.net
Tue Nov 1 06:01:12 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have also created a new user and given them full access with

rabbitmqctl add_user lead l3ads
rabbitmqctl set_permissions -p / lead ".\*" ".\*" ".\*"

and then tried

AMQP.start(:host => "localhost", :user => "lead", :password => "Passw0rd",
:vhost => "/", :logging => true) do |connection|

But I still get the PossibleAuthenticationError.

I don't know what else I can try.

Cheers

Paul Cowan

Cutting-Edge Solutions (Scotland)