[rabbitmq-discuss] n00b: Install RabbitMQ 2.4.1 on SliceHost Ubuntu 10.04 & PHP 5

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Fri May 27 22:10:07 BST 2011

Diya C escribió:

> Is there any chance we could get a quick and dirty guide to get it up and running with Slicehost + Ubuntu 10.04 + PHP 5? My HUGE startup (read 2 believers, including me) would thank you immensely!
I am not the right person to recommend anything php-related, but as far as the broker goes, just don't use default rabbitmq packages Ubuntu ships with. They are very old.
Use APT repository RabbitMQ team provides:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/install.html#debian
http://www.rabbitmq.com/debian.html#apt

--
MK