[rabbitmq-discuss] Needed Info

Marcos Ortiz mlortiz at uci.cu
Thu May 26 23:11:38 BST 2011

On 05/26/2011 02:53 PM, Kundargi, Shankar wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I wanted to know whether there is a way to pint the RabbitMQ Mnesia
> directory to some directory say for example the default directory for
> Mnesia now is /var/lib/rabbitmq and I want that to change that to
> /dev/sda1.
>
> I am using RHEL as the Operating system.
>
> Can you please help me on this.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> _Shankar Kundargi|__HLS & G Vertical_
>
> HP Enterprise Services,BAS India center
>
> 39/40 Hewlett Packard Avenue
>
> Electronics City phase I, Bangalore, India 560100
>
> (+91 80 26132098   [office]
>
> "Deserve before you Desire"

On RPM based distributions (CentOS, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Red Hat, etc) you
can edit your settings on
the /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq.conf file and change the RABBITMQ_MNESIA_BASE
variable for your directory

You can additionally set NODE_COUNT in /etc/sysconfig/rabbitmq to define
the number of nodes to
run on a single machine.

Regards

--