[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ shovel with SSL

Mihir Mone mihirm at omc-international.com.au
Tue May 24 07:11:47 BST 2011

Hi guys,

I have a problem with configuring RabbitMQ shovel over SSL.

On our internal network the exact same configuration works. But when I try
to connect from outside the office, I get "insufficient security" errors !

See attached files. I have attached my rabbitmq.config and the log file
generated on startup.

--

Best Regards,

Mihir Mone

Research Engineer

OMC International

Melbourne, Australia

Ph: +61 3 9412 6525

Fx: +61 3 9412 9105

 <http://www.omc-international.com.au> http://www.omc-international.com.au

Dedicated to safer and more efficient shipping.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS. The information contained in this e-mail
isconfidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. It is
intended solely for the addressee. If you received this correspondence by
mistake, please promptly inform us by reply e-mail or by telephoning +61 3
9412 6500 and then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. You must
not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.