[rabbitmq-discuss] exessive memory usage and blocked connection, even when no messages left

Theo iconara at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:08:57 BST 2011

we only have the requirements for the management UI installed, should
I remove these? I don't know how to monitor the performance of the
cluster without the management UI. I know of rabbitmqctl, but is there
a way to see publishes/deliveries/acks per second in the same way as
you can in the UI?

these are the files in the plugins directory, from what I can tell
they correspond exactly to the requirements of the management UI:

amqp_client-2.4.1.ez
mochiweb-2.4.1.ez
rabbitmq-management-2.4.1.ez
rabbitmq-management-agent-2.4.1.ez