[rabbitmq-discuss] Does RabbitMQ have an embedded broker plugin for Maven similar to the AciveMQ one?

Linley Smith Linley.Smith at 192.com
Thu May 12 15:39:07 BST 2011

Hi,

We are starting to use RabbitMQ and would like to have our projects configured for continuous integration testing using an embedded broker within the JVM.  Does RabbitMQ have something similar to the ActiveMQ one: http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html?  Also, is there a plugin that can boot up the broker similar to this: http://activemq.apache.org/maven2-activemq-broker-plugin.html?

I have reviewed the online content but have not been able to find anything.

Kind Regards,
Linley Smith
This transmission is strictly confidential, possibly legally privileged, and intended solely for the
addressee.  Any views or opinions expressed within it are those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of 192.com, i-CD Publishing (UK) Ltd or any of it's subsidiary companies.  If you
are not the intended recipient then you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this
transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as
possible.  No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of
i-CD Publishing (UK) Ltd with another party by email without express written confirmation by an
authorised employee of the Company. http://www.192.com (Tel: 08000 192 192).  i-CD Publishing (UK) Ltd
is incorporated in England and Wales, company number 3148549, VAT No. GB 673128728.