[rabbitmq-discuss] mail loop problem with shovel

Pradeep Jindal praddyjindal at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:14:03 BST 2011

Hi,

I have two brokers in different data centers, both the brokers serve the
same purpose. I wanted to see messages from broker1's "/topic/test" in
broker2's "/topic/test" and vice-versa. So, i tried configuring shovel
plugin, but it's going in a loop. Here's my configuration, please tell me
what else is needed in these configurations to fulfill my requirement?

====hare.config====
[
{mnesia, [{dump_log_write_threshold, 100}
    ]},
{rabbit, [{vm_memory_high_watermark, 0.4}
    ]},
{rabbit_shovel,
    [{shovels,
        [{hellos_shovel,
            [{sources,      [{broker, "amqp://guest:guest@localhost:5672/"}
                    ]},
            {destinations, [{broker, "amqp://"}
                    ]},
            {queue, <<"hellos">>},
            {auto_ack, false},
            {tx_size, 0},
            {reconnect_delay, 5}
            ]}
            ]
    }]
}
].
====hare.config====

====rabbit.config====
[
{mnesia, [{dump_log_write_threshold, 100}
    ]},
{rabbit, [{vm_memory_high_watermark, 0.4}
    ]},
{rabbit_shovel,
    [{shovels,
        [{hellos_shovel,