[rabbitmq-discuss] My attempt at a high-level API for .NET

Bryan Murphy bmurphy1976 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:35:41 BST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Simone <simone.busoli at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like RhinoServiceBus public API quite a lot, therefore if I had to
> implement one on top of RabbitMQ it would be very similar to that one.

Never looked at Rhino but I have taken some inspiration from
MassTransit and NServiceBus.  The new version of MassTransit is
looking pretty good, *and* it sounds like they are working on real
honest-to-god integration with RabbitMQ which is GREAT.  We run our
services under mono and MSMQ is simply not an option and I won't touch
ActiveMQ with a 10 foot pole.

Bryan