[rabbitmq-discuss] looks like a memory leak, 2.4.1

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Mon May 2 19:32:16 BST 2011

In checking my cluster, I am seeing this too.  Looks like it pre-existed
2.4.1, the drop at week 16 is an upgrade from 2.3.1 to 2.4.1:

   [image: Memory.png]

The management plugin is reporting RAM usage for this node at 330MB and
Rabbit is the only service running on the box.  Anyone have some ideas on
how to try and figure out where the leak is?

Gavin