[rabbitmq-discuss] State monad question

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:23:10 BST 2011

Hi Jon,

For what I've talked with Matthew on twitter you could do something to avoid the "staircasing" as described here:

http://book.realworldhaskell.org/read/programming-with-monads.html

As you can see there, you could avoid those nested case expressions.

If this is a joke from Matthew I don't know. For me is a pretty cool implementation of Monads in Erlang.

Hope this helps, and I hope I understood something too :)

Alvaro