[rabbitmq-discuss] How to define a timeout on jsonRpcClient calls

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:28:55 BST 2011

Hi All,
Still regarding the JsonRpc
1. I would also love to control the  json rpc channel properties -   mainly
autodelete.
You see, the queues of JSONRpcClient are not deleted when the client go of.
and since they clients queue name is randomly given, the queues are packed
each restart.

2. in the example = client server constructor
HelloJSonClient - jsonrpc client gets Hello in the routing key
HelloJsonServer - jsonrpc server gets Hello in the queuename

Why should the routing key in the client be assigned? where is the
connection between the two?
Shouldn't it be autogenereated like the queue name in the client side?
thanks.