[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-auth-backend-http

Max Bridgewater max.bridgewater at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 05:53:15 GMT 2011

Hi,

I built the plugin and tried it with the following configuration:

[
{rabbit, [{auth_backends, [rabbit_auth_backend_http]}, {cluster_nodes,
[rabbit at mqt,rabbit_1 at mqt,rabbit_2 at mqt]}]},
{rabbit_auth_backend_http,
   [{user_path,     "http://127.0.0.1:8080/uac"},
    {vhost_path,    "http://127.0.0.1:8080/uac"},
    {resource_path, "http://127.0.0.1:8080/uac"}]}
].

The logs say that the plugin was started successfully. The HTTP server
is build to send "allow" for all requests. Right now, however, no
request is being sent to my web server.
Any idea?

Max.