[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-auth-backend-http

Max Bridgewater max.bridgewater at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 00:38:33 GMT 2011

Hi Simon,

Thanks you for this plugin. It opens some few more doors. Is there by
any chance a quick hack that would allow transforming it into
something that would make authentication via RabbitMQ-RPC instead of
HTTP? That is, instead of sending the request to a HTTP server, a
message is sent to a specific exchange. I could then bind this
exchange to a queue where my authentication component would be
listening.

Thanks,
Max.