[rabbitmq-discuss] Scaling Rabbit

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Wed Mar 23 22:10:16 GMT 2011

To better understand - The 10 billion messages each need to be processed
with the same
sort of processing?  The reason for having 10 direct exchanges would be that
there are 10 different kinds of
messages, is that true, or was your intent to have the message producers
have a
role in choosing a consumer?

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103