[rabbitmq-discuss] browse messages on a queue

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Mon Mar 21 16:14:32 GMT 2011

John -

I was in the process of writing a plugin to get the same functionality:

http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2011-March/011936.html

What is the time frame for yours?

I had already been working some ideas for functionality, including writing
a device or a database, and would like to know more details of what
you are doing.

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103