[rabbitmq-discuss] Management plugin trashing a server?

Ivan Sanchez s4nchez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:31:21 GMT 2011

  Hi Simon,

  Thanks for the answer. Our log had a bunch of:

=ERROR REPORT==== 16-Mar-2011::10:09:53 ===
exception on TCP connection <0.364.0> from ******************:64318
{channel0_error,starting,
                {amqp_error,access_refused,
                            "AMQPLAIN login refused: user 'flash' -
invalid credentials",
                            'connection.start_ok'}}

   The user 'flash' is a valid login, and the only place it's used is
from our own app, where the password is properly set.

   In the logs I can see 4000+ of these in a 5 minutes periods shortly
after the server was started. They all came from external TCP
connections (none from our servers). After removing the plugins we
didn't get any of those errors anymore.

  Please let me know if there's any other info that could help on this
issue. And thanks again for the attention.

--
Ivan