[rabbitmq-discuss] Management plugin trashing a server?

Ivan Sanchez s4nchez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:58:43 GMT 2011

   Hi all,

   Yesterday we upgraded a rabbitmq cluster (4 disk nodes) to 2.3.1
and included the management plugin. After an hour or so under some
load, the management web UI stopped working on all nodes (requests
would just hang), and we noticed one of the nodes was using all
available CPU. Only after removing the plugin from all nodes and
restarting the cluster things went back to normal.

   Is there any known issue with the management plugin which could
cause that behaviour? If not, is there anything else I could do to
help identifying the problem?

   Thank you,

--
Ivan Sanchez