[rabbitmq-discuss] server crashes with very fast consumers

alex chen chen650 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 05:39:20 GMT 2011

John,

I tried building my previous patched amqp_consumer with latest rabbitmq-c,
however, the build breaks because the current amqp.h does not support
AMQP_SIMPLE_RPC anymore.  Ideally amqp.h should support the following function,
as commented in my patch:

/* amqp.h should support this */
int amqp_basic_qos(amqp_connection_state_t state,
                           amqp_channel_t channel,
                           uint32_t prefetch_size,
                           uint16_t prefetch_count,
                           amqp_boolean_t global)

It would be nice if rabbitmq-c maintainer could add this api.  otherwise, i have
to take a look at the src code and see if it can be implemented.

thanks.

-alex