[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance and scalability measurement with my publisher-subscriber clients testing

Deepak Vijayvergiy vdeepak at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Mar 16 12:06:28 GMT 2011

Thanks Marek for the good points.
I am thinking of having 1 publisher and a few consumers consuming from the same queue, so that I don't get queue full (as publisher will be faster than subscriber).
In that scenario, I will try to publish messages continuously and see the rate of publisher as well as consumer, and while mentioning the performance numbers, will give the setup details as well.

Also, another question regarding the rabbitmq queue space, I see that its limited to 1.58 GB, is that the size on the  disk by default or its the RAM size?
How shall I configure it if I want to increase it?

Thanks
Regards
Deepak