[rabbitmq-discuss] Client connect/disconnect events on the server side

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Mar 14 18:21:15 GMT 2011

On 13/03/11 22:07, Benjamin Renaud wrote:
> Our REST server would like to be notified when clients connect and
> disconnect. Is there a facility (standard event?) in RabbitMQ for
> this?

Not ATM. I wonder about implementing such a thing since it occasionally
gets asked about, although I'm not sure what it would look like. Are you
talking about something that would send the sort of information that the
management plugin shows for connections, but as events on connect /
disconnect? Or something else?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen