[rabbitmq-discuss] diacritics in bindings

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Mar 14 17:21:03 GMT 2011

On 14/03/11 14:43, Andi Constantin wrote:
> Hello !

Hi.

> I used a diacritic character in a binding:
> mo.route.1733.Ştefan.#
>
> And rabbitmqadmin does not work any more:

Well, that's embarrassing. I've just committed a fix, which should be in
the next release but which you can temporarily get from:

http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-management/raw-file/5535c05ec840/bin/rabbitmqadmin

You should be aware that the format of the declare / delete / purge /
close subcommands has changed since 2.1.1, they now take both mandatory
and optional arguments in name=value format.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ