[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Java Client 2.3.1 on Android

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Mar 14 11:08:23 GMT 2011

Dear MJ,

[Due to a glitch in the mail here my reply may not have reached you, and I certainly didn't put it on the m/l.  Here is a better answer:]

The patch file Simon put up is a simple diff file which modifies the src/com/rabbitmq/client/impl/AMQConnection.java file in the source code of the java-client plug-in.

The way to use it is to get the rabbitmq-java-client source, apply the patch to the java file (patch, or hg patch or however you want) and then re-build the java-client.

If you have not done so, I recommend looking at the plug-in development page, section Getting Started[1], on the rabbit  website www.rabbitmq.com, which guides you through the checkout of the plug-in development umbrella repository, in which the java-client plug-in can be re-built.

Hope this helps,

Steve Powell
[1] http://www.rabbitmq.com/plugin-development.html#getting-started