[rabbitmq-discuss] Reddit news

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Sat Mar 12 22:07:04 GMT 2011

Marcel

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Marcel Meyer <marcel.meyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great! Do you know whether this was documented as some anti-pattern? Is
> there more about the specific issues they faced?

I'm afraid I don't recall enough about it to say much that is of use :-(

I don't think there was any specific lesson worth documenting .. other
than that emailing this list is the best place to get help fast.

One thing we (always) want to get better at is getting people quick
answers to: "when should I use a queue / pubsub / etc".  If you have
any ideas, let us know.

alexis