[rabbitmq-discuss] What is internal parameter of exchange.declare for?

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 00:52:52 GMT 2011

Hi,

In amqp-rabbitmq-0.9.1.json file used by code generator I see that
exchange.declare has internal parameter:

{"type": "bit", "name": "internal", "default-value": false}

and it does, indeed, appear in Erlang framing code. AMQP 0.9.1 protocol
documentation [1] simply mentions 3 reserved parameters
without saying anything about them (even domain is not specified).

As far as I understand, this is something implementation-specific. Can
someone from RabbitMQ team shed some light
on this parameter?

Thank you.

[1] http://bit.ly/htCzCX

--