[rabbitmq-discuss] can I create multiple channel for multiple thread work?

sam_mis sameek at arosys.com
Fri Mar 4 05:51:02 GMT 2011

Hi All

I have a problem/doubt with a rabbit queue .i used only one AMQP connection
and create the no. channels in respect to no. of thread.I need that 25
threads consume one rabbit queue.my publisher can put message onto the queue
and my thread consumer are listen the queue and do some processing on
message and again publish the process message into another queue,after
completion the above process he acknowledge.also i am using the
channel.basicQos(1), one thread can get only one message until it
not  acknowledge.
it is correct way to do that?