[rabbitmq-discuss] Requested additions to amqp-rabbitmq-0.*.json file

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Fri Mar 4 04:35:11 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I have attached a hg generated diff of amqp-rabbitmq-0.8.json and amqp-rabbitmq-0.9.1.json that I hope is useful enough to others to make it into the main codegen json files.

This size is hardcoded in RabbitMQ src and various drivers, I'd like to add this, it's a logical addition to FRAME-MIN-SIZE which is already in the spec files.

FRAME-MAX-SIZE: 131072

The base content frame end-frame delimiter character is specified in the spec json files (FRAME-END), in addition to this, it'd be useful to have:

FRAME-END-SIZE: 1,
FRAME-HEADER-SIZE: 7

With these available from codegen, one can parse content frames with constants for offsets and lengths instead of hard-coded variables.

Please let me know if this has a chance to make it in, as I'd like to rely on this behavior in Pika.

Regards,

Gavin