[rabbitmq-discuss] Help defining appropriate queue model

Fabio Margarido fabiomargarido at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:36:22 GMT 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:55, Michael Bridgen <mikeb at rabbitmq.com> wrote:
> Oh.  Looks like github's upload and download system is totally broken. (I've
> now tried to upload it a few times).
>
> I've attached the ez so it can be stopped by mail filters instead.

Hi Michael.
Sorry for the extra trouble.

I've now rebooted my RabbitMQ server and run a few basic tests and
everything seems to be working as expected. Thank you again for all
your help and your work on the plugin. I'll keep building my test
scenarios and I'll let you know if something else comes up.

Just a final question: the previous README file on github said
something about including the plugin on the main RabbitMQ code, but I
figured this had been written some time ago because it mentioned
version 1.7.1. Is this still in your (and RabbitMQ developers) plans?
Best regards.