[rabbitmq-discuss] Help defining appropriate queue model

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 2 14:20:21 GMT 2011

Fabio

The simplest way is probably as follows:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorial-three-python.html

Note that each consumer has its own queue, which acts as a buffer on
behalf of that consumer.  The downside of this is a slow consumer may
get several configuration updates at once, so it will need to discard
the earlier ones but should act on the latest.

alexis