[rabbitmq-discuss] can I set databse name in the configuration file to override default hostname value

Pendleton, Gordon P pendletongp at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 1 23:42:06 GMT 2011

Hi,

I am having trouble figuring out how to configure RabbitMQ to use a value other than the server hostname when naming the database file it uses.  I am using amazon ec2 so hostname changes every time an instance is started.  Because of this, I need to be able to set the name in a configuration file.  I can't find a list of configuration options so can someone tell me how to do this and which configuration file I should be using (I read there are two)?

Thanks.