[rabbitmq-discuss] Synchronizing on Channel

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:53:43 BST 2011

Hi All,

We're currently integrating amqp-client into one of our legacy batch
systems (to give you an idea, the project name has the word "threader"
in it) and we've sadly discovered that reworking it to create a
channel per thread will be extremely difficult. This has led me to
wonder what the overhead costs are associated with sycnhronizing on
channel? I don't want to do it, but it's one of those situations where
reworking the legacy system might prove more expensive than the
requirements need. :)

Thanks,
James