[rabbitmq-discuss] How to create new BasicProperties()

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jun 27 00:00:32 BST 2011

Hi,

Op 26/06/11 17:41, het Nguyen Mau Quoc Hoan geskryf:
> I tried to do the example about RPC call but I can not create a new
> BasicProperties object by using the command:
>
>         BasicProperties props = new BasicProperties();
>
> The warning I got is this function is undefined although I imported
> needed library.
> What's problem I got here?Anyone can help me. I install the newest
> version of RabbitMQ.
> Thanks in advance.

If you are making use of the .net client library then see the
IModel.CreateBasicProperties() method.

If you are using the Java client library then see the examples in
com.rabbitmq.client.RpcClient and com.rabbitmq.client.RpcServer().

Regards

Emile