[rabbitmq-discuss] Grails Plugin failed to fetch groovy Objects.

abinesh s abinesh.s at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:46:13 BST 2011

Hi Peter,

Many Thanks for your reply. my handleMessage() looks like the following one.

void handleMessage(Map message) {
        try {
            User employee = message.msg
            println("Employee Id:"+employee.getId()+"Employee
Name::"+employee.getName())
        }
        catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace()
        }

The Object is serializable and then I place it in a Map object and then I
produced it into the queue. But, the messages are not yet getting fetched.
Please help me to get rid of this please. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards
Abinesh