[rabbitmq-discuss] Fw: high availability solutions?

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:59:39 BST 2011

Matthew Sackman escribió:
> I wouldn't worry - we'll likely be dropping support for transactions
> completely soon so any attempt to use tx.* will result in at least a
> channel error.
Does it mean client maintainers should discourage transaction use by focusing on publisher confirms and
message acknowledgements? It just so happens that I am in the process of expanding Ruby amqp gem documentation
on transactions and their relation to publisher confirms & message acknowledgements. I am not sure what to do now.

MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin