[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit + .Net + SSL

Dan B danbarua at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:04:42 BST 2011

If i run it from -server.bat it works and I can do rabbitmqctl status
and connect to it (with the .config).

I'm getting the following crash logs when trying to connect over SSL,
I can connect fine over a standard connection:
=CRASH REPORT==== 7-Jun-2011::15:55:42 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: ssl_connection:init/1
    pid: <0.271.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: ecertfile
      in function  gen_fsm:init_it/6
    ancestors: [ssl_connection_sup,ssl_sup,<0.200.0>]
    messages: []
    links: [<0.204.0>]
    dictionary: []
    trap_exit: false
    status: running
    heap_size: 987
    stack_size: 24
    reductions: 1052
  neighbours:

=SUPERVISOR REPORT==== 7-Jun-2011::15:55:42 ===
     Supervisor: {local,ssl_connection_sup}
     Context:    child_terminated
     Reason:     ecertfile
     Offender:   [{pid,<0.271.0>},
                  {name,undefined},
                  {mfargs,{ssl_connection,start_link,undefined}},
                  {restart_type,temporary},
                  {shutdown,4000},
                  {child_type,worker}]

Are we getting anywhere?